Thanksgiving (or really any holiday) is not exactly tooth friendly!
However, by exercising moderation and good oral hygiene you can help prevent cavities this holiday season! 🦃🦃
Listed below are a few tips for maintaining good oral health over the holiday..
* Avoid sticky desserts and hard candies
* Limit your starches
* Try to incorporate crunchy veggies
* Choose light colored or clear beverages
* Stick to your daily oral routine
* Traveling? Bring floss with you
* Drink plenty of water
* Schedule your post holiday cleaning/check-up!!
Give us a call today