Here are some tips on how to keep your teeth happy and healthy during the holidays! ⬇️⬇️
1. Keep up with your daily routine by brushing and flossing 2x a day
2. HYDRATION! Drink plenty of water
3. Do not use your teeth as a tool for opening packages, presents, or food items!
4. Beware of crunchy hard candies
5. Fill up on your fruits and vegetables
6. Choose light colored or clear beverages. Darker beverages can stain your teeth.
7. Pack floss if going to be out
8. If you are traveling by plane you can purchase travel sized dental items that can easily fit into your suitcases for your whole family
9. Schedule your post holiday cleaning!!!!!
10. Have fun and keep smiling!!