Holidays are not always tooth friendly! However, by practicing good oral hygiene you can help prevent cavities this Thanksgiving!
⬇️ below are a few tips on how to maintain good oral health over….
* Avoid sticky desserts and hard candies
* Limit your starches
* Try to incorporate crunchy veggies
* Choose light colored or clear beverages
* Stick to your daily oral routine
* Traveling? Bring floss, toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash!
* Drink plenty of water
* Schedule your post holiday cleaning/check-up!!
📍 Middletown, NY
📍 Cornwall, NY