The Smile Place would like to remind you to be mindful of all the yummy candies you may be tempted to eat this time of year 🍬🍭🍫 Halloween is on Monday and these are some things to keep in mind when you start going through your candy bags!
* Candy that will dissolve quickly is less harmful to your teeth
* Hard and chewy candies can stick to the surface of your teeth
* Sour candies are often coated with citric acid which will increase tooth decay
* Limiting sugar intake is beneficial for your oral health
* Drinking water will help wash away sugars
* DON’T FORGET TO BRUSH AND FLOSS!!